“Get lost, watch sunsets more often.”
Because if you were born in 90 something, you are probably confused right now.
Getting older sucks. Seeing your friends get married, watching your parents get old, and maybe, or your friend passed away. It is daunting, but it will come to you sooner or later, and that’s live.
But if i have a chance to talk from the future me to the present me, i think i would say these :
- Travel more, do road trips with your friend, get lost, watch sunsets more often.
- Your current job does not have to be a career, if you like it do it, if you don’t leave it.
- Don’t be too hard on your self, there’s million other people that are probably better than you in some particular things, but they are not you.
- Dress nicely everyday. It will boost your mood.
- Stop thinking that your English is not good enough.
- Fuck high heels.
- Do not work too hard. Always have time to reward your self.
- Thank all the people that means a lot to you. You will never know when will is the last time you will meet them.